Because holidays are a time for increased risk with mental health challenges / suicide, we could provide "5 strategies for managing stress this holiday season"....
1. When family or interpersonal relationships become challenging, give yourself time to decompress, take a walk, get some fresh air (and a new perspective).
2. Try some mindfulness and self-care activities from Sharpen.
3. Take a moment to write out your feelings and experiences in your journal each night before bed.
4. Focus on gratitude. List three things you are grateful for each day, and outline why those things are happening in your life.
5. Stay in the present moment by putting down electronic devices and being engaged with loved ones.